Raising Funds: Sealed Edition
Your Fundraising Planner
This special one-off publication, produced in 2013 and still as useful as ever, is a fundraising planner that contains secrets, wisdom and best practice guides to help community groups and schools unearth stacks of money all year long.
This remains every community group's must-have fundraising resource.
Key sections include:
- The Raising Funds Awards - the best and worst of 2012 in the world of fundraising. Find out who's been crowned 'campaign of the year'
- The Money Calendar - fundraising ideas to use throughout the year to ensure your group's coffers are always topped up
- The Fund Doctor - a six-point comprehensive health check to ensure your group is on track for a profitable year
- A surprise supplement - hidden within the sealed edition is a supplement that might as well just be a blank cheque
- What to do when your funding is cut - a guide to surviving and thriving following a funding cut - essential reading in the current economic climate
- The Fundraising Oracles - two industry 'oracles' let us know what the future of fundraising has in store
- And much, much more!