Terms & Conditions
Our full terms and conditions are provided below the shaded box, but if you’re short on time, here’s a summary:
- Availability: We do our very best to ensure that the Funding Centre website and related services are available whenever you need them but
please understand that sometimes, unavoidably, as with all services available via the internet, you may lose access for a while.
- Data accuracy: We take pride in ensuring our data is up to date and accurate, but you should not rely on our data alone. Please double-check
everything but particularly crucial information such as closing dates. If you do spot a mistake, please let us know so we can correct it as quickly as
- Data use: We aim to reach as many grantseekers as possible so we can make our products as cheap as possible. As such, we will rigorously
enforce all our intellectual property rights:
- Only paid-up subscribers are permitted to access the restricted areas of the website – you are allocated one password per user (up to 10
users per subscription for multi-user subscribers). You are not allowed to share your password around, not even within your own organisation.
- Only paid-up subscribers are authorised to receive the EasyGrants newsletter (one user for single-user subscriptions, no more than 10 for
multi-user subscriptions). Again, you are not allowed to forward on the newsletter.
- We won’t tolerate anyone scraping or sharing our data to use for any purpose other than their own grantseeking.
Thank you for visiting the Funding Centre website (Website), owned and operated by Our Community Pty Ltd (ACN 094 608 705) (we, our, us). This Website is our information interface, a resource hub and service centre that provides our members with access to information on funding, including grants databases, help sheets, fundraising newsletters, and fundraising tools, among other things (Member Services). By accessing the Website and using the Member Services, you agree to these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time:
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that our Website is accessible. However access may be affected by factors outside of our control and there will be times when access must be suspended in order to perform necessary maintenance, updates, or upgrades.
To receive our paid Member Services you must register to create an online account on the Website. More information about membership packages is available on the Website.
Each membership package permits a certain number of individual users (Account Users). You must use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to any paid Member Services.
You must not:
- modify, sell, exploit, or reproduce our Intellectual Property;
- distribute or transmit our Intellectual Property to anyone except Account Users;
- access or use our Website or its content in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal;
- use an automated device, software, process or other means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our Website or any contact on our Website;
- use our Website or post any material that is offensive, inappropriate, misleading, or promotes competing services; or
- introduce any viruses or material which contain components harmful to the Website.
The fees for the paid Member Services are shown on the Website (as amended from time to time) and must be paid annually in advance by electronic payment as indicated on the Website.
- Intellectual property
We retain all existing and future intellectual property rights in the Website and Member Services, including, but not limited to, copyright in newsletters, help sheets, databases, and help tools, as well as any registered or unregistered interests in any icons, graphics, logos and brand names (Intellectual Property). The Intellectual Property is licensed to you for your individual use only and may not be reproduced, published or distributed, including through membership bases, except with our express consent, or in the limited circumstances permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). We ask you to respect the considerable labour we have expended in compiling the information provided. We will rigorously enforce all our intellectual property rights.
- Guarantee & liability
We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver quality Member Services free of defect or error. We exclude all liability for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of Internet access arising from factors outside of our control or from the actions or omissions of any third party.
Our Website provides links to other websites. Any such links are provided purely for your convenience. We cannot be responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site, or for its security or privacy measures. You must make your own enquires as to the suitability of the content of linked sites and the goods and services available from them.
You may cancel your account for any paid Member Services by giving us 30 days written notice.
We may cancel your paid Member Services if you commit a breach of these terms and conditions that is incapable of remedy, or any breach that is capable of remedy and you fail to remedy that breach within 14 calendar days from the date we notify you of the breach.
Refunds will only be provided if there is a defect in the paid Member Services that cannot be satisfactorily remedied.
If any part of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable or void, that part shall be severed to the extent necessary and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of these terms and conditions will be construed as a waiver of any other breach of these terms and conditions.
Information on our Website is intended for Australian residents.